LEGO The Lego Movie 2 70835 Rex’s Rexplorer (1172 Pieces) Building Kit
Kids can team up with Rex, Emmet and the raptors against the Plantimals with THE LEGO MOVIE 2 70835 Rex’s Rexplorer space toy set! The Rexplorer kids spaceship features 2 opening cockpits, spring-loaded and stud shooters, rotating engines, an opening rear compartment for interior play, and a removable speeder. This creative and cool toy also includes 2 minifigures, 2 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 raptor toys with a brick-built mountable stud shooter and raptor skateboard, plus 2 brick-built Plantimals (including one with a trap function).
- Explore outer space through Rex’s Rexplorer spaceship, with 2 opening cockpits, spring-loaded and stud shooters, rotating engines and a removable stud-shooting speeder. It won't be long before they're flying into space battle with Rex and Emmet!
- This LEGO MOVIE 2 space toy includes 2 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 minifigures— Emmet and Rex, 2 raptor dinosaur figures, 2 brick-built Plantimals (including one with a trap function), plus a brick-built mountable stud shooter and skateboard for the raptors.
- A great boys and girls birthday gift, kids can recreate fun-packed space adventures from THE LEGO MOVIE 2 with this dinosaur playset
- 1172 pieces – Building space toy for boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages; THE LEGO MOVIE 2 Rex’s Rexplorer! 70835 construction toy can be built together with all other original LEGO toy building sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Rex’s Rexplorer kids space toy measures over 7" (18cm) high, 12" (33cm) long and 7" (19cm) wide; Plantimal 1 measures over 3" (8cm) high, 8" (21cm) wide and 2" (7cm) deep; Plantimal 2 measures over 1" (4cm) high, 2" (6cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep.
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.