LEGO The Lego Movie 2 70831 Emmet’s Dream House Rescue Rocket (706 Pieces) Building Kit
Kids can become a master rebuilder with THE LEGO MOVIE 2 70831 Emmet’s Dream House/Rescue Rocket! This 2-in-1 rocket toy house features Emmet’s home which can be rebuilt into a rocket. The house toy opens out for easy interior play and has a detailed living room/kitchen and attic. Kids can engage in creative play by removing the roof and using parts from the water tower and barricade to create a rocket with spring-loaded shooters and adjustable engines. This fun building toy includes 3 minifigures, plus buildable Planty and Unikitty as Warrior Kitty figures with weapons and accessories to role-play action from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Kids can play pretend by building Emmet’s 2-in-1 Dream House, with an opening front door, detailed living room/kitchen, attic and garden. Then rebuild this toy house into a rescue rocket with spring-loaded shooters to save Lucy!
- This build and play LEGO MOVIE 2 creative kit includes a LEGO Emmet minifigure, Lucy minifigure and Rex Dangervest minifigure, plus buildable Planty and Warrior Kitty figures, with weapons and accessory elements perfect for roleplay.
- A perfect gift for 8+ year old girls and boys, kids can recreate action-packed adventures from THE LEGO MOVIE 2 with this cool toy building set.
- 706 pieces – Toy house for creative play for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages; THE LEGO MOVIE 2 Emmet’s Dream House/Rescue Rocket! 70831 construction toy playset can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Dream House toy playset measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep; Toy rocket measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide; Water tower measures over 5” (15cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep; Barricade measures over 1” (3cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.