LEGO Technic 42108 Mobile Crane (1292 Pieces) Building Kit
Anyone who loves discovering how mega-machines work will have lots of fun with this LEGO Technic 42108 Mobile Crane. There’s plenty to learn about engineering and movement with this cool building toy featuring 8-wheel steering, 4 individually controlled outriggers, 2 cabins and a super-high telescopic arm! With its classic black and yellow design, this model looks just like the real thing. And with a mighty range of realistic features, it operates just like a real crane too. First, steer and drive the vehicle to the right spot, then use the outriggers to secure the crane in place. From the crane cabin, raise the boom and extend the telescopic arm – see how high it reaches! Then use the hoist to carry the concrete pillar – great for role-play, or just for testing what this mega-crane can do. This is a challenging and advanced build from the LEGO Technic universe, bringing the world of engineering to life.
- See how a real crane works with this action-packed LEGO Technic set for construction fans: kids can steer the truck, put out the outriggers, raise the boom and hoist the concrete pillar!
- There’s plenty to learn about engineering and movement with this cool building toy featuring 8-wheel steering, 4 individually controlled outriggers, 2 cabins and a super-high telescopic arm!
- It's a rewarding building challenge that teaches kids about mega-machines and engineering!
- This LEGO Technic building kit sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, giant cranes and construction toys
- With a 30” (78cm) crane arm, it's certainly tall and makes a super display model at 18” (48cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.