LEGO Ninjago Legacy 70667 Kai’s Blade Cycle & Zane’s Snowmobile (376 Pieces) Building Kit
Power into battle with the LEGO NINJAGO Legacy 70667 Kai’s Blade Cycle & Zane’s Snowmobile and recover the stolen Sword of Fire from the Serpentine snakes. Ninja of Fire Kai’s ninja cycle features foldout blades and big wheels while Zane’s Elemental Snowmobile has 2 stud shooters and Zane’s Golden Weapon—The Shurikens of Ice. This ninja battle set includes a buildable dynamite ambush scene, another collectible Golden Weapon—The Sword of Fire—with a brick-built stand, and a Spinjitzu battle platform. This LEGO NINJAGO set also includes 2 ninja warrior action figures and 2 Serpentine warriors to role-play and reimagine classic ninja battles from Season 1 of the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Build Kai’s Blade Cycle, featuring foldout blades, and Zane’s Elemental Snowmobile, with a stud shooter and The Shurikens of Ice, and reclaim Kai’s Golden Weapon—The Sword of Fire—from the Serpentine snakes!
- Includes 4 LEGO NINJAGO action figures—Kai and Zane ninja action figures, and Lasha and Spitta—plus a buildable ambush scene, the collectible Sword of Fire with a stand, and a Spinjitzu battle platform
- Kai’s toy ninja Blade Cycle measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 6-inch (17cm) long and 2-inch (7cm) wide Zane’s Elemental Snowmobile measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 7-inch (18cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide
- 376 pieces – Ninja toy for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages The LEGO NINJAGO Legacy Kai’s Blade Cycle & Zane’s Snowmobile 70667 action toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- The LEGO NINJAGO Legacy range features new versions of popular models from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.