LEGO Ninjago 70655 Dragon Pit (1660 Pieces) Building Kit
Join the ninja heroes in a battle against Iron Baron and the Dragon Hunters at the LEGO NINJAGO 70655 Dragon Pit, with 3 detachable sections for easy play. The viewing gallery features a throne for Iron Baron, weapon rack and a gate-opening function to let the posable Earth Dragon into the pit. This action-packed ninja toy also includes a watchtower with rooftop dual missile shooter, buildable telescope and a blacksmith’s workshop, plus a jail with a trapdoor function to drop a minifigure into the pit. Boys and girls can join the ninja in their fight to collect all 4 of the collectible Dragon armor elements worn in this set by Dragon Master.
- Your young builder will love creating the highly posable Earth Dragon figure and Dragon Pit toy with a watchtower, dual missile shooter, ninja weapons, throne, and a jail with a trapdoor. This action packed set is perfect for kids who love ninjas!
- This ninja dragon playset is built using 1660 pieces, and features 9 NINJAGO minifigures: Dragon Master, Jay, Zane, Cole, Kai, Iron Baron, Arkade, Heavy Metal and Chew Toy. Also included are 4 collectible pieces of Golden Dragon armor.
- The Dragon pit features dual flick missile shooters, a jail with an opening trap door, ninja weapons and swords for ninja warrior role-play, a throne, and watchtower. The Earth Dragon is fully posable and includes a saddle for minifigures to ride.
- The LEGO NINJAGO Dragon Pit set is featured in the hit TV series LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu and can be built together with all LEGO building sets and pieces for epic adventures and creative role-play.
- The Dragon's Lair measures over 10” (27cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep. Earth Dragon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.