LEGO Hidden Side 70427 Welcome to The Hidden (189 Pieces) Building Kit
Fans of virtual reality and video games will love the amazing LEGO Hidden Side universe, where physical and digital worlds merge in an incredible, single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience. This Welcome to The Hidden Side ghost-hunting toy combines the open creative play of LEGO building toys with an app – so interaction with the model triggers events in the digital world. This haunted tree model reveals a ghostly world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the free LEGO AR app. Kids then get to hunt ghosts, battle the boss ghost Lady E and explore and solve mysteries, either alone or online with friends. And with 4 minifigures, there’s also room for imaginative role-play fun! The LEGO Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and special events.
- This LEGO Hidden Side building toy combines the open creative play of LEGO building playsets with an app for an amazing single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) play experience!
- This haunted tree reveals an amazing digital ghost world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the LEGO Hidden Side AR app, so kids can solve mysteries, find cool items and battle ghosts!
- Features a digitally interactive LEGO Hidden Side haunted tree model with fun features and functions, plus ghost-hunter Jack and possessed Axel Chops, Scrimper and Waylon minifigures!
- This LEGO Hidden Side AR building set sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 7+ who like ghost-hunting toys, VR and digital games
- When built, this LEGO Welcome to The Hidden Side model measures over 6" (17cm) high, 8" (22cm) wide and 5" (13cm) deep
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.