LEGO Hidden Side 70422 Shrimp Shack Attack (579 Pieces) Building Kit
Immerse kids in fun ghost-hunting adventures with the LEGO Hidden Side 70422 Shrimp Shack Attack playset. This awesome toy construction set combines a buildable LEGO model with augmented reality for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set gives kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! This building toy for kids is full of cool details to kick-start hours of imaginative play. The shrimp sign can pull away from the shack and change from normal to haunted. The two hero minifigures, each with his and her own smartphone, a haunted head chef and server, plus shack guest and cute ghost dog figure inspire role-play fun. And the kitchen becomes fully interactive when viewed through the Hidden Side app.
- This toy construction set is full of cool play-starters, including a high-tech go-kart toy with space for 2 minifigures and a highly detailed restaurant kitchen for a lot of fun cooking role-play
- This AR toy for kids includes 6 figures: hero Jack Davids with a smartphone, hero Parker Jackson with a smartphone, Chef Enzo, Sally, Ronny and Jack’s ghost dog figure, Spencer, for exciting ghost-hunting adventures
- This ghost playset is great for boys and girls aged 8+ . This Shrimp Shack Attack 70422 toy building set can be built together with all other original LEGO toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
- This Shrimp Shack Attack measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep when haunted, and is great for kids who love haunted-themed toys and ghost toys
- This model can be played with right out of the box and a tablet or mobile phone is required for the full AR experience, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.