LEGO Harry Potter 75958 The Goblet of Fire Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts (430 Pieces) Building Kit
Imaginations will take flight with the LEGO Harry Potter 75958 Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts building set. Young witches and wizards will relive the thrilling scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire where the magnificent flying carriage makes its hair-raising journey from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic to Hogwarts, with Hagrid waiting to guide it safely in to land. Once on the ground, the carriage rebuilds into a 2-floor bedroom and dining area—the perfect place to share a pot of tea with Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour and plan the next adventure. With 4 minifigures and 2 flying horses with moveable wings, legs and heads, the Beauxbatons’ carriage will transport any Harry Potter fan to a magical world of imaginative play.
- The Beauxbatons’ carriage hurtles through the air, pulled by winged horses; and once on land, the set converts into a place for young witches and wizards to sleep, get refreshments and plan adventures
- This awesome building set for kids includes 4 minifigures: Hagrid, Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and a Gabrielle Delacour, inspiring kids to explore endless imaginative role-play possibilities
- Features posable winged horses pulling a magnificent carriage through the sky that rebuilds into a 2-floor living space, with 2 banquettes, a buildable table, 2 beds and a shelf with 2 drawers
- Fans can recreate the iconic scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire where the Beauxbatons’ carriage races through the sky towards Hogwarts—then rebuild it as a living area to role-play further adventures
- Carriage with horses measures over 5-inch (13cm) high, 11-inch (30cm) long and 8-inch (21cm) wide; without horses measures over 5-inch (13cm) high, 7-inch (18cm) long and 3-inch (8cm) wide; rebuilt as 2-floor living area measures over 7-inch (20cm) high
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.