LEGO Friends 41395 Friendship Bus (778 Pieces) Building Kit
What do you get when you mix an old London bus with a dollhouse and a sprinkling of Friends magic? The LEGO Friends Friendship Bus! There’s room inside this toy bus for all their stuff (including tennis rackets and a net!), as well as their most essential travel items of all – their best friends! This feature-packed toy lets kids explore all the elements of an exciting road trip, from repairing and customizing the vehicle, to stargazing and wildlife-spotting, and zipping down the slide or relaxing in the pool. This is a great set for kids who love dollhouses, miniature accessories and creative play. The top deck slides back neatly for easy access to the cool living areas below. Looking for the best gift for a little mechanic who wants to add to their garage of amazing vehicles? Look no further! Let little builders explore LEGO Heartlake City on the road trip of a lifetime.
- Let creative kids embark on a journey of adventure aboard this feature-packed LEGO Friends bus, and they'll discover endless imaginative play options
- Kids can imagine bunking up with buddies in the bedrooms, towing broken-down vehicles with a winch, paddling in the onboard pool or stargazing from the top deck, which slides back to give access to the mini-doll beds
- This toy bus comes with LEGO Friends Stephanie, Mia and Olivia mini-dolls, and lets kids expand their imaginations as they help the girls from Heartlake City explore
- This amazing LEGO Friends building toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 8+ who like mini-dolls, adventure and playhouses
- This bus comes with lots of mini-doll accessories but because it measures around 5” (14cm) high and 11” (30cm) wide, it can fit any other LEGO pieces kids want to pack
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.