LEGO Friends 41394 Heartlake City Hospital (379 Pieces) Building Kit New 2020
Kids can learn the value of caring for others while role-playing as a doctor, ambulance driver or patient with this LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hospital toy playset. It makes a great gift for children ages 6+ who love acting out authentic scenarios in the hospital's reception area, the examination, recovery and storage rooms and its rooftop garden. Buildable medical equipment, such as the X-ray scanner and microscope, plus bandage, stethoscope, syringe and thermometer accessories inspire imaginative play, as do the 3 mini-doll figures – LEGO Friends character Emma, Ethan and Dr. Maria. Add to the creative play possibilities with the toy ambulance to transport injured Ethan to the hospital, plus a stretcher and a wheelchair. LEGO Friends building sets are the best toys to encourage young kids to explore their interests with the help of the 5 girls from Heartlake City – Stephanie, Mia, Andrea, Emma and Olivia.
- Kids discover the joy of caring for others when role-playing as doctor, patient and visitor Emma, and recreate real-life scenarios with this colorful and detailed LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hospital playset
- The hospital’s examination room, with a buildable X-ray scanner, rooftop garden and medical accessories, plus 3 mini-dolls, LEGO Friends Emma, Ethan and Dr Maria, will spark children's creativity
- Kids will love pretending to drive the LEGO toy ambulance, which has space for a patient and a stretcher in the back, plus the mini-doll wheelchair and medical accessories which add to the imaginative play options
- This amazing LEGO Friends building toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 6+ who like mini-dolls and doctor toys
- The LEGO hospital measures just over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep, so this compact set won't take up much storage space, and can be combined with other LEGO sets for even more playtime fun
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.
We Also Recommend
LEGO City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport (1055 Pieces) Building Kit