LEGO Friends 41360 Emma’s Mobile Vet Clinic (50 Pieces) Building Kit
Let your budding vet display their pet care with LEGO Friends 41360 4+ Emma’s Mobile Vet Clinic. This LEGO 4+ veterinarian playset is specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, with a cool animal ambulance made with a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play with this kid’s vet set will also help your young animal lover understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in a familiar LEGO Friends setting. This simple LEGO vet kit for kids includes veterinarian toys, such as a bed to examine the poorly pet, syringe, brush, dog bone and a baby bottle for endless hours of nurturing role-play, a LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll figure, plus a mini pug figure.
- Build a LEGO Friends vet clinic with special Starter Brick base to quickly get your young animal lover building and playing out endless care-giving LEGO Friends vet scenarios!
- Pet vet toy for beginners includes an Emma mini-doll, a dog figure, examination bed, feeding bottle and plate, dog bone and a lamp
- The simple guide to build and play with this veterinarian playset will help your youngster understand the purpose of the building steps, and grow their confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building
- Vet van measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 3-inch (9cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide 50 pieces – for boys and girls aged 4+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO 4+ entry level sets are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.