LEGO Creator 3in1 Underwater Robot 31090 Building Kit (207 Pieces)
Explore the depths of the ocean with the LEGO Creator 3in1 31090 Underwater Robot, featuring highly posable joints, large transparent domed helmet, red robot eye, ballast tanks and huge feet for exploring the seabed. Remove the robot eye to transform the dome into a cockpit control center. The Underwater Robot also has a claw and drill at the end of its left arm and a grabber on its right. This set also includes a manta ray figure with a spiked tail, plus a small seabed build with gold nuggets and a sea plant. With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Underwater Robot and then rebuild it to create a Submarine or an Underwater Crane treasure hunt center for more deep-sea action and adventure.
- Build and rebuild 3 models with this 3in1 set. Build the Underwater Robot toy and manta ray, and then rebuild to create a toy Submarine with a manipulator arm, or an Underwater Crane treasure hunt center!
- The Underwater Robot features flexible joints, viewing dome with red robot eye, mechanical-style hands with drill, claw and grabber, and huge feet for traversing the ocean floor in search of gold
- Underwater Robot stands over 5 inches (14cm) high manta ray measures over 1 inches (3cm) high, 2 inches (6cm) long and 2 inches (7cm) wide Submarine measures over 3 inches (9cm) high, 6 inches (17cm) long and 5 inches (13cm) wide
- Underwater Crane measures over 4 inches (12cm) high, 5 inches (13cm) long and 7 inches (18cm) wide
- 207 pieces – For boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator 3in1 Underwater Robot 31090 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.