LEGO City 60258 Tuning Workshop (897 Pieces) Building Kit
Kids who love toy cars, and fans of the hit LEGO City TV series will adore this fun-packed LEGO City Tuning Workshop playset. There’s a repair shop, a tow truck and even a small car-dealership selling dodgy cars at bargain prices! And the fun doesn't end there! Kids also get a selection of fun characters with cool vehicles, including Tread Octane and his prize hot rod, and Harl Hubbs with his crazy, rocket-powered motorcycle. A perfect combination for hilarious role-play adventures. This toy playset includes simple building instructions that will help your budding LEGO builder become a master builder. LEGO City vehicle playsets give kids the chance to let their inner turbo loose with an awesome range of superfast, supercool toys on wheels. These feature-rich building sets, with detailed buildings and fun characters, inspire open-ended, independent play, where children can recreate scenarios that reflect real-life in a fun and exciting way.
- This multi-model LEGO City Tuning Workshop playset is perfect for car lovers and comes with a workshop, an array of cool vehicles, and fun characters for imaginative independent play!
- Features a toy garage, camping trailer and cool vehicles, including a tow truck, hot rod and rocket-powered motorbike, plus 7 minifigures, including LEGO City TV characters Tread Octane and Harl Hubbs
- Kids can operate the engine hoist in the workshop, lift cars with the jack, rescue broken-down vehicles with the tow truck, and they can combine this set with other LEGO playsets for fun play and display
- This LEGO City building set sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 5+ who like mechanic garages, cars, trucks and motorbikes
- When built, Tread Octane's workshop measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, and the tow truck measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.