LEGO City 60246 Police Station (743 Pieces) Building Kit New 2020
Everything is awesome about the LEGO City Police Station playset. Little law enforcers and fans of the LEGO City TV series will love creating stories with a host of fun characters, including Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler and Daisy Kaboom. This exciting set includes a police station with a light-brick searchlight and a police car with sound-brick siren, plus a cool truck, motorcycle and surveillance drone! With The toy playset comes with a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS! Part of the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, this interactive building guide features zoom and rotate viewing tools that help budding LEGO builders become master builders. LEGO City police playsets deliver an exciting build-and-play experience. With realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters, kids can create stories and scenarios that depict real city life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Here’s a great building set for kids who love action-packed building toys: The LEGO City Police Station playset with exploding cell, cool vehicles and fun characters!
- Children can have fun with the feature-rich police headquarters model that features a jailbreak explosion function and a light-brick searchlight, plus a police car with a sound-brick siren!
- The action-packed toy police station comes with 2 trucks, a motorcycle, a drone, and 6 LEGO City TV series minifigures, including Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler and Daisy Kaboom, plus 2 dog figures
- This multi-vehicle LEGO City police toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 5+ who like trucks, motorcycles and police adventure toys
- When built, the toy police station building measures over 9” (24cm) high, 18” (48cm) wide, and 5” (15cm) deep, while the police truck measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.