LEGO City 60245 Police Monster Truck Heist (362 Pieces) Building Kit
Mini action heroes and fans of the awesome LEGO City TV series will love this LEGO City Police Monster Truck Heist action set, featuring police hero Tom Bennett and notorious crook Big Betty. The easy-to-follow building guide ensures that even budding LEGO builders can enjoy an immersive build-and-play experience. If you're looking for feature-packed action toys that kids will love, this playset has it all. With 5 minifigures, a bank-busting monster truck toy armed with a huge magnet, a bank building with a magnetic safe and a police surveillance truck and motorcycle – the scene is set for action-packed fun. Children love the open-ended role-play opportunities that LEGO City police sets provide. With a wide selection of realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters, kids can create realistic scenarios that depict real city life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Bring LEGO City action home with this multi-model LEGO City police building set, featuring a crooks’ monster truck with a magnetic lifting arm, 2 LEGO City TV series characters and much more!
- The police surveillance van and bank building have detailed interiors, and kids can pull the safe from the bank wall with the monster truck’s magnetic arm!
- This amazing building set for kids features a crooks’ monster truck with magnetic arm, a toy bank building with magnetic safe, a police surveillance van and motorbike, plus police hero Tom Bennett and crook Big Betty minifigures
- This multi-vehicle LEGO City police toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 5+ who like monster trucks, motorcycles and police adventure toys
- When built, the monster truck measures over 3" (8cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide, while the police surveillance van measures over 3" (8cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.