LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase (212 Pieces) Building Kit New 2020
Kids with a passion for role-play will love this LEGO City Police Helicopter Chase playset, featuring a police helicopter with a working magnet chain. Young law enforcers can join LEGO City TV hero Sam Grizzled in his bid to protect the city from master crook Snake Rattler. And with a toy getaway truck, motorcycle and police ATV in the mix, the scene is set for action-packed adventures! You'll find building instructions for this LEGO City building toy in the box. Or you can hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders! LEGO City police sets deliver an exciting build and play experience with models and characters that depict real city life in a fun and imaginative way.
- This amazing multi-vehicle building set is an action-filled way for first-time builders to experience the exciting world of LEGO City
- Mini crimefighters can lift and transport the crooks' getaway vehicle by attaching the helicopter’s magnet to the stolen safe on the back of the truck
- With LEGO City TV hero Sam Grizzled, an ATV rider, crook Snake Rattler, a toy helicopter with a lifting magnet, a getaway truck and motorbike, the scene is set for endless independent play
- This multi-vehicle LEGO City set sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 5+ who like helicopters, car chase toys and police adventure toys
- When built, Sam Grizzled's Helicopter measures over 4" (11cm) high, 11" (30cm) long and 10" (26cm) wide, while Snake Rattler's getaway truck measures over 1" (5cm) high, 3" (10cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.