LEGO City 60233 Donut Shop (790 Pieces) Building Kit
Give young urban explorers a treat with an action-filled set inspired by the LEGO City animated TV series. This cool 60233 Donut Shop Opening toy town playset features a truck and crane trailer with an extending boom arm, platform and extendable stabilizing legs, news van with opening roof and satellite dish, taxi, police motorbike and a new-for-August-2019 coffee cargo bike. This fun set also includes a toy shop and a donut shop with ATM and release trigger to launch the giant donut from the top of the building. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement. This cool construction playset toy includes 10 minifigures.
- Build a truck with crane trailer that offers fun role-play opportunities for your child and a donut shop with release trigger to send the giant donut rolling away
- Includes 10 LEGO City minifigures: Duke DeTain, a crook, toy shop owner, 2 baristas, truck driver, reporter, cameraman, taxi driver and a child, plus a toy stop, new-for-August-2019 coffee cargo bike, news van, taxi and a police motorbike
- Donut shop with donut on top measures over 6-inch (17cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) wide and 2-inch (6cm) deep Toy shop measures over 5-inch (13cm) high, 4-inch (12cm) wide and 2-inch (6cm) deep
- 790 pieces – Cool construction toy playset for boys and girls aged 6+ and for fans of LEGO toys and kids of all ages
- This LEGO City Donut Shop Opening 60233 construction toy set makes a great gift for kids and can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and bricks for more creative play
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.