LEGO City 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade (943 Pieces) Building Kit
Protect the citizens of LEGO City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet’ function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures
- Build a fire ladder truck with working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with pump system and ‘water jet’ function, plus a swiveling crane with working winch, 3-level building and a helicopter with 3-stud shooter!
- Includes 7 LEGO City minifigures: 2 construction workers, a pilot and 4 firefighters
- Burning building with lamppost, construction area and toilet measures over 10-inch (27cm) high, 8-inch (22cm) wide and 4-inch (12cm) deep Fire ladder truck measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 15-inch (39cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide Crane measures over 9-inch (24cm) high, 8-inch (21cm) long and 4-inch (11cm) wide Fire helicopter measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 7-inch (19cm) long and 1-inch (4cm) wide
- 943 pieces – For boys and girls aged 6+ and for fans of LEGO City Fire sets and kids of all ages
- This LEGO City Downtown Fire Brigade 60216 set can be built together with all other original LEGO construction toy sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.