LEGO City 60215 Fire Station (509 Pieces) Building Kit
Kids can protect the citizens of LEGO city with the action-packed fire rescue building set, featuring a 3-level fire station. This fire house is equipped with an office, relaxation room, Scout toy tower and small waterside dock for a water scooter. Plus, this building toy includes a separate toy garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the detachable scouting toy drone with spinning rotors and camera. Kids can quickly reach fires with the fire off-road toy vehicle, complete with a stud-shooting fire hose and new working light and sound building bricks. This build and play set comes with 4 minifigures, including a fire chief, firefighters and fire dog figure.
- Kids can build a feature-packed 3-level fire station with Scout tower, separate toy garage and an off-road toy truck with new light and sound building bricks, This fire station playset will let kids create endless rescue adventures
- This toy fire station features 4 LEGO City minifigures, including a fire chief, firefighters and fire dog figure. Plus, kids can use the toy drone with spinning rotors and a water scooter to reach fires quickly!
- This engineer toy is perfect for boys and girls aged 5+ who love creating their own adventures, Kids can become an everyday hero as they put out fires with a toy fire extinguisher, fire hose and more
- This 509 piece LEGO city fire station set is compatible with Fire toy vehicles from other LEGO city fire building kits, Plus, this fire station toy can be built together with other LEGO sets and building bricks for imaginative play
- Fire station is over 11 inches (28cm) high, 8 inches (21cm) wide and 10 inches (27cm) deep; car is over 2 inches (6cm) high, 4 inches (12cm) long and 1 inches (5cm) wide; Water scooter is over 2 inches (6cm) long and 1 inches (3cm) wide; toy drone is over 1 inches (3cm) high, 2 inches (7cm) long and 2 inches (7cm) wide
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.