LEGO City 60203 Ski Resort (806 Pieces) Building Kit
Adventure awaits your young sports lover with this winter-themed set full of possibilities. This cool LEGO City 60203 Ski Resort toy set features a 2-level rescue base, ski shop with big screen TV and snowboard and ski rack, hot drinks and cupcake stand and an awesome snow park with light pole, half-pipe and separate grind rail. This great construction toy set for kids also includes a rescue 4x4 truck with movable snowplow, snowmobile with attached trailer, plus a helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and a camera, 11 minifigures, a dog figure and buildable snowman figure.
- Kids will love digging into all the winter role-play action at the ski resort as they build an awesome rescue base, half-pipe and grind rail, ski shop, hot drinks stand, helicopter toy, 4x4 truck and snowmobile with attached trailer!
- This set includes 11 LEGO City minifigures: 3 ski patrol members, a ski shop clerk, helicopter pilot, skier, snowboarder, 2 kids, hot drinks stand clerk and a customer, plus dog and buildable snowman figures for all sorts of winter role-play fun
- This fun building toy set makes an excellent birthday or holiday gift for kids ages 5+, Kids can role-play winter sports fun or be one of the everyday heroes keeping people safe at the Ski Resort and let their imaginations hit new heights
- 806 pieces – Snow toy for boys and girls aged 5+ and for fans of skis and snowboards,This LEGO City Ski Resort 60203 toy set makes a great gift and can be built together with all other original LEGO construction sets and LEGO bricks for independent play
- Helicopter measures over 2 inches (7cm) high, 7 inches (20cm) long and 2 inches (7cm) wide Snowmobile with trailer measures over 1 inches (5cm) high, 7 inches (18cm) long and 1 inches (3cm) wide Snow park with half-pipe measures over 4 inches (12cm) high, 6 inches (16cm) wide and 4 inches (12cm) deep
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.