LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo (310 Pieces) Building Kit
Kids can head to the worksite outside the city limits with the LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport building set, featuring a heavy toy truck with opening cab, toolbox and bull bars. The transport toy truck also includes a detachable extended flatbed toy trailer to carry any cargo necessary for a day on the construction site. This construction playset includes a toy helicopter with spinning rotors, opening cockpit and a chain. Kids will lose themselves in pretend play with the driver and pilot minifigures. This construction toy is a great way for kids to test their imagination and find out what kind of worksite they can build.
- Kids can build a realistically detailed heavy toy truck with an opening cab and flatbed toy trailer. This construction site toy also features a toy helicopter with spinning rotors and opening cockpit, making it a great engineering toy for kids!
- The LEGO City set includes popular construction toys, such as a model truck and toy helicopter. Plus, a truck driver and pilot minifigure to bring to life this building toy for hours of creative play
- The LEGO City Heavy Cargo Transport building set is perfect for pretend play as it lets kids become construction site managers and workers, They can build a truck to transport heavy cargo via the toy helicopter and trailer to its destination
- This LEGO City building toy, featuring a black toy truck is compatible with all LEGO construction sets, letting kids combine and mix toys for hours of group play, The possibilities are endless with this truck playset!
- This toy truck measures over 3 inches (8cm) high, 5 inches (14cm) long and 2 inches (6cm) wide, the Flatbed toy trailer measures over 1 inches (3cm) high, 10 inches (27cm) long and 1 inches (5cm) wide, the toy helicopter measures over 3 inches (8cm) high, 8 inches (21cm) long and 1 inches (4cm) wide
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.