LEGO Architecture 21034 London Skyline (468 Pieces) Building Kit
Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO brick model kit. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers building kit models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each architecture set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This iconic London building set depicts the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate, making it a great gift for adults and kids alike.
- Build a detailed model of the London skyline, complete with 5 iconic landmarks This building set is sure to delight kids and adults alike as they recreate the famous London sites with cool model buildings and more
- London model features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the famous landmarks
- This architectural model kit of the London skyline was developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, building, culture, history, or design After you build the model, display it in your home or office for some great London décor
- The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection opens a window to the most incredible cityscapes from around the globe LEGO Architecture models are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Iconic architecture set measures over 5-inch high, 11-inch wide and 3-inch deep 468 pieces This great London gift is perfect for adults and for boys and girls ages 12 and older
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.