LEGO Architecture 21022 Lincoln Memorial (274 Pieces) Building Kit
Construct a LEGO brick model of the Lincoln Memorial, national monument to the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. Designed by architect Henry Bacon to resemble a classic Greek temple, the Memorial was officially dedicated to the American people at a ceremony on May 30, 1922, 57 years after Lincoln's death. Today, it remains a hugely popular tourist attraction and is open 24 hours a day to the public. Just like the actual building in Washington D.C., this detailed LEGO set incorporates 36 Doric columns, which symbolize all the states within the Union at the time of Lincoln's passing. The LEGO brick model is designed with a removable roof so you can view a model of the Abraham Lincoln statue, the famous sculpture created by Daniel Chester French that dominates this iconic American edifice.
- Features a removable roof, the Abraham Lincoln statue and a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only)
- Collect the entire LEGO Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture
- Measures 2" (6cm) tall, 4" (12cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.