LEGO Architecture 21020 Trevi Fountain (731 Pieces) Building Kit
Construct a detailed LEGO brick model of the world-famous Trevi Fountain, the largest fountain in Rome. Designed by Nicola Salvi, the 'Fontana di Trevi' took 30 years to build and was completed by his friend - the sculptor, Pietro Bracci - in 1762, 11 years after Salvi's death. This stunning Baroque monument carved from Travertine stone has been the backdrop for many classic movies, including Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita. And, today, over 250 years later, the 49-meter-wide fountain still draws thousands of visitors to the small Trevi square. The intricate LEGO model of this iconic symbol of Rome incorporates features such as the facade of the Palazzo Poli, the statues of Ocean, Abundance and Health, plus translucent blue water-effect LEGO bricks. This LEGO Architecture Landmark Series interpretation of the Trevi Fountain was designed by artist Rok Žgalin Kobe in close collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Trevin Fountain! Collect the entire LEGO Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the fountain (English and Italian language only)
- Measures 5" (14cm) tall, 7" (20cm) wide and 5" (14cm) deep
- The LEGO Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick
- This line is for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.