LEGO Architecture 21013 Big Ben (346 Pieces) Building Kit
Presenting the Big Ben Clock Tower, one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks. Standing at the northeast corner of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, the Big Ben Clock Tower was erected from 1843–1859 following a fire that burned down much of the original palace. The clock tower features classical design with a distinct gothic influence. The clockwork itself was designed by Edward John Dent shortly after construction of the tower began. This LEGO Architecture series interpretation of the Big Ben Clock Tower was designed by Slovenian architect Roc Z. Kobe in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Big Ben Clock Tower
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only, other languages available for download)
- Collect the entire landmark series
- Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 7.7" (19.4cm) tall, 3.8" (9.6cm) wide and 3.1" (8cm) deep
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.