LEGO DC Batman 76122 Batcave Clayface (1037 Pieces) Building Kit
Inspire kids to create their own thrilling stories with this 1,037-piece LEGO DC Batman 76122 Batcave Clayface Invasion construction toy. The collectible Batcave model is packed with play-starting features and functions including a Batcomputer zone, detachable transformation tower with a function to ‘transform’ the LEGO Bruce Wayne minifigure into Batman and a detachable jail building with an explode function to play out a prison break. This Batman toy playset also includes the Bat-Tank with a rotating turret with 4 flick missiles, plus a stud shooter and hook shooter, each of which can be detached and used as minifigure weapons. Children can also get creative by using the included Action Pack elements and Bat Family Pack elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons. And with 6 minifigures—including Batwoman and Two-Face—plus a posable, big build Clayface figure, this cool kids’ toy is the best super-hero gift for Batman fans.
- Build Batman’s Batcave with a Batcomputer zone, weapons room, trophy room, and detachable transformation tower and jail modules, plus the Bat-Tank for super hero vs. Super Villain role-play action!
- This super-hero toy playset includes Batman, Bruce Wayne, Robin, Batwoman, Catwoman and Two-Face minifigures, a posable big build Clayface figure, plus Action Pack and Bat Family Pack elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons
- LEGO Batcave with detachable prison and transformation tower measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (43cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep Bat-Tank measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide Buildable Clayface figure stands over 4” (12cm) tall
- 1,037 pieces – Collectible Batcave playset that makes a great birthday gift for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman Batcave Clayface Invasion 76122 super-hero playset can be built together with all other original LEGO construction toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.
We Also Recommend
LEGO City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport (1055 Pieces) Building Kit