LEGO City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport (1055 Pieces) Building Kit
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rocket launch set, which is great for independent play. This incredible LEGO City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport kids’ toy features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit and rover payload module, launch control room with rotating satellite dish and a rocket assembly crane with winch. There’s a rover lab with rotating arm tool, opening doors and raising platform, plus a large crawler with track wheels and a tilting launch pad, truck with articulated, new-for-August-2019 grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill. This cool construction toy also includes a ground build with 2 new-for-August-2019 geodes and a light pole, 7 minifigures and a robot figure.
- Includes 7 LEGO City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, scientist, lab mechanic and a robot figure, plus a rover with extending arm and drill and an assembly frame building
- Rocket laying down measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 16-inch (43cm) long and 5-inch (13cm) wide Transport crawler measures over 4-inch (12cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 5-inch (15cm) wide Assembly frame building measures over 8-inch (21cm) high, 11-inch (28cm) wide and 4-inch (12cm) deep Rover garage measures over 4-inch (12cm) high, 7-inch (18cm) wide and 7-inch (19cm) deep Launch control measures over 4-inch (12cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) wide and 2-inch (6cm) deep
- 1055 pieces – Space toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans of LEGO rocket ships and kids of all ages
- This LEGO City Rocket Assembly & Transport 60229 cool toy for kids makes a great NASA-inspired gift for kids and can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and bricks for more creative play
- You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.