LEGO Architecture 21043 San Francisco Skyline (565 Pieces) Building Kit
Recreate the magnificence of San Francisco architecture with this awesome 21043 LEGO Architecture San Francisco Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features a selection of the city’s iconic attractions and landmarks, including the famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. A blue-tiled baseplate representing the Golden Gate strait and a San Francisco nameplate add the finishing touch to this amazing San Francisco souvenir city model. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are perfect for display in the home or office and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each skyline building set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
- This San Francisco building set captures the essence of the San Francisco skyline with models of the city's most iconic architectural marvels, from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Transamerica Pyramid
- Architecture building kit includes “painted ladies” buildings near Alamo Square, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island models
- This San Francisco skyline set from LEGO Architecture can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building. Build and display this San Francisco collectible toy in your home or office!
- The LEGO Architecture collection allows kids and adults to recreate famous landmarks from around the world, from Paris to China and beyond
- City model measures over 6 inches (16cm) high, 11 inches (28cm) wide and 2 inches (7cm) deep; 565 pieces, Makes the perfect San Francisco gift for boys and girls aged 12+ and for adults of all ages
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.