LEGO Architecture 21028 New York City Skyline (598 Pieces) Building Kit
Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO model building kit for adults. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers architecture models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. A collectible booklet containing information about the New York architecture is also included. Each building set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each model skyscraper and toy tower, with true-to-life color depiction. This building kit features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative New York City nameplate to make the perfect gift.
- Creative builders will love bringing the Big Apple to life with this detailed model of the New York City Skyline, The model skyscrapers and towers within this building kit allow you to recreate the magic of the city that never sleeps
- This model building kit features iconic New York architecture including the Statue of Liberty, Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and the One World Trade Center; each architecture model scaled for an accurate representation
- Whether this set is an architecture model for adults or a toy building gift for kids, it will provide endless hours of fun as the LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- This architecture toy also comes with a collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of these toy skyscrapers
- New York City Skyline building toy measures 10 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch deep. This creative kit contains 598 pieces and is great for boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
Due to the heavy, durable, and solid nature of Lego pieces, the highly intensive graphics printed containers and/or boxes themselves can easily succumb to extra wear & tear during transport, handling, and storage. Some collectible or trade-in items may have arrived extra dented, damaged, or worn due to transport, shipping, handling, and/or storage while in collectors’ possession over the years. If damage occurred during shipping, then please contact us immediately.